Rhino Rampage Pre Workout Capsules are the first in MuscleSport’s Rampage Series. This encapsulated pre workout supplement formula leads the industry in potency with over 6.5 grams of active ingredients and 8 patented ingredients proven to improve the workout experience.
Rhino Rampage was created to pack the full punch of a traditional, ready-to-mix pre workout powder while avoiding the artificial sweeteners and fillers to support proper gastrointestinal function and complete absorption of each powerful ingredient. It definitely fits the bill!
- Citrulline Malate (4,000 mg) – Enhances blood flow, ability to perform repetitions to failure, ammonia clearance, nutrient delivery, and more!
- BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous (1,000 mg) – Betaine supplementation has been proven to enhance maximal training volume and power output, which can lead to accelerated gains if you’re training maximally!
- Rampage Energy Matrix (1,250 mg) – Packed with renowned ingredients, like caffeine (anhydrous & Infinergy™; 325 mg total caffeine), TeaCrine™, Dynamine™, and higenamine for unparalleled energy and laser-like focus.
- Vaso6™ (300 mg) - Enhanced gallate from green tea has been demonstrated to enhance vasodilation 10x more effectively than 7g of arginine – now that’s potent!
- Spectra™ Antioxidant Blend (25 mg) – This combination of high ORAC plants has been found to increase nitric oxide production by 64%, reduce oxidative stress by 42%, and enhance mitochondrial function by 140%!
The inspiration for Rhino Rampage rests in MuscleSport’s passion for optimal human function. Using a pre workout supplement is a surefire way to improve every training session, which enhances gains over time.
However, repeated exposure to artificial sweeteners can disrupt the microbiome and intestinal lining, decreasing absorption of nutrients over time. This is part of the reason why the first dose of pre workout is often the best – we never regain the ability for maximal absorption of nutrients.
Occasionally rotating to a capsule based pre workout (and other products) can help reduce exposure to sweeteners and other sensory ingredients, restoring more optimal gut function. Unfortunately, most capsule products sacrifice efficacy for volume (number of capsules).
Not MuscleSport. We stay committed to optimal human functioning. Rhino Rampage, despite being contained in capsules, is more powerful and effective than the best-selling, powder-based pre workouts!
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and VLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Cobalamin (B12) may be the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
- In B12-deficient athletes and ill persons, supplementation with B12 enhances endurance.
- Required for the formation of hemoglobin and prevents pernicious anemia.
- Involved in the replication of DNA.
If we were to rank essential pre workout ingredients, citrulline malate would be at the top of our list. Because arginine does not survive first pass liver metabolism, citrulline is a better arginine (by conversion recycling) and nitric oxide enhancer, and citrulline malate has been shown to increase training volume and blood flow.
- May increase maximal training volume nearly 20%, and training volume is the strongest predictor of muscle hypertrophy.
- Improves recovery time between sets, making workouts more efficient.
- Scientific investigations on citrulline malate have observed that it improves ATP production during exercise over 30% while working synergistically with creatine to improve phosphocreatine resynthesis rates.
BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous
Methylation is a key regulator in genetic expression. With tri methyl glycine (aka betaine) 3 methyl groups are provided, which has been observed to play a role in liver detoxification, neurotransmitter production, and, most importantly, enhanced physical work capacity and muscular power output.
- Improves muscle strength and accelerates muscle recovery
- May improve the mind-muscle connection
- Studies show that betaine supplementation improves bench press power by 20%.
Rampage Energy Matrix
AKA Tyrosine, helps to activate metabolic pathways that adrenaline – which are typically produced during acute stress and “fight or flight” scenarios.
- Adrenaline is quickly depleted during stressful moments due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- Supplements including L-tyrosine and caffeine can maintain reaction time and improve subjective feelings of focus and alertness following exhaustive exercise.
- Structurally similar to thyroid hormones and may help in their formation.
Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement. It is capable of many things, including increasing metabolic rate and thermogenesis, boosting fat oxidation, enhancing pain tolerance, and improving athletic performance.
- One study in trained athletes found improved power output (7%) and total work performed (8.5%) compared to placebo. More power and more work equals more gains.
- Supplementation with 400mg caffeine (the amount in RIPTX) has been found to increase thermogenesis by 300 Calories per day – potentially eliminating an entire day’s worth of calories over a 1 week span.
- Can improve endurance performance up to 40%.
Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate
Infinergy™ provides all of the same great benefits as caffeine anhydrous. However, it’s specialized form with malic acid affords it the benefit of having no crash or jitters.
- Adrenaline, fat oxidation, performance, no crash!
From Eria Jarensis, N- Phenylethyldimethylamine is believed to produce effects comparable to 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA) due to structural similarities. Due to its novelty, reports thus far are anecdotal.
- Enhances mood and focus while providing feelings of euphoria
- Boosts Fat Loss
Theacrine is an alkaloid found in coffee in small quantities. Structurally similar to caffeine, it provides similar benefits but without the adrenaline rush and with greater euphoria.
- Has demonstrated efficacy for improving pain tolerance, enhancing ability to cope with physical stress, such as exercise.
- Improves attention and focus.
- reduces fatigue, and works synergistically with caffeine to improve cognition.
A main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to compliment caffeine.
- While caffeine is an absolute upper, L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words, L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
- This results in improved cognition and attention that is additive to either ingredient alone.
- May delay effects of aging
Higenamine is found in fruits and other plants and possesses β-2 adrenergic agonist potential – the same mechanism for fat loss as ephedrine
- Acts as a bronchiol dilator and adrenergic agonist at receptors known to increase fat loss.
- A single dose of higenamine with caffeine and other supplements found in RIPTX increases lipolysis and metabolic rate.
- May improve glucose uptake into muscle cells.
Octopamine is a metabolite of synephrine and a stimulant with fat-burning effects.
- Inhibits fat cells’ ability to absorb glucose.
- Increases lipolysis
Juglans Regia Extract
Juglans Regia, aka Walnut, contains antioxidants and healthful fatty acids as well as DMAA analogues for fat burning.
- 2-aminoisoheptanes can be a few different alkaloids, including 1,3-DMAA.
- Enhances metabolism and mental focus by stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors and G-protein coupled receptors.
Dimethylethanolamine, or DMAE, is an antioxidant and cognitive support ingredient.
- Helps protect from iron-induced oxidation to provide anti-oxidative effects and maintain cell membrane integrity.
- May be able to improve skin health by decreasing spots and improving elasticity
Dynamine is methylliberine – an alkaloid isolated from kucha tea. It is similar to TeaCrine, but it works faster and provides a more intense effect.
- Reported to work in as few as 10 minutes.
- May improve mood, focus, and energy levels.
- One of the actives alkaloids in coffee.
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
Rauwolfia Vomitoria is a plant found in Africa that has been used in traditional medicine for heart, cancer, and brain ailments.
- May reduce blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Has been noted to reduce psychosis
- Possibly effective for fat oxidation and attention by virtue of containing yohimbine.
Huperzia Serrata Extract
Huperzia Serrata contains Huperzine A and other analogues of Huperzine, which function as acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. This increases the amount of acetylcholine in the body for better mind and muscle function.
- Improves cognition and memory.
- May have neuroprotective effects.
- Increasing acetylcholine in the muscle could strengthen muscle contractions.
Vaso6™ Gallate-Enhanced Green Tea Leaf Oligomers
Vaso6 is a new ingredient for muscle pumps and performance. Just a 300mg dose of Vaso6 has been shown to increase vasodilation 10 times greater than 7g of arginine.
- Increases nitric oxide production.
- Improves blood flow to delivery more oxygen and other nutrients to working muscles.
- Antioxidant effects of green tea help with body fat reduction, maintenance of cellular integrity, and well being.
Spectra is a combination of 29 fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other actives with very promising effects on human health and performance.
- The first high-ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) ingredient with measurable antioxidant capacity
- Proven to reduce reactive nitrogen species (free radicals) within the body
- Increases nitric oxide levels by 64%
- Enhances cellular and mitochondrial oxygen consumption to improve cellular energetics
Kanna is a psychoactive herb without hallucinogenic or habit-forming properties. It is traditionally used prior to stressful events to curb anxiety and improve performance.
- Inhibits phosphodiesterase 4 in the amygdala to exert antidepressive effects.
- Has been noted to have powerful reductions in anxiety
- Improves cognition and executive functioning during tests
A combination of Astragalus Membranaceus and Panax Notoginseng, AstraGin has been validated to enhance nutrient absorption.
- Increases genetic expression of nutrient transporters along the intestinal wall
- Enhances amino acid absorption by 41%