Creatine MagnaPower® Revolution™ is our raw, unflavored creatine magnesium chelate formula. By combining creatine and chelated magnesium, the creatine can be absorbed and utilized for anabolic processes and prevents conversion to creatinine through the process of cyclization.
This patented form of creatine offers:
- Enhanced absorption and utilization.
- Magnesium to prevent cramping, support MPS, and hormone levels.
- Improved energy levels.
- Greater strength and muscle growth.
- Myostatin inhibition.
As a whole, creatine is the most extensively researched and effective muscle-building supplement available today.
Over 500 studies exist on the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Creatine Magnapower is simply creatine bonded to a chelated magnesium. This is thought to increase the solubility and absorption of the creatine.
- Chelation of minerals enhances their bioavailability and reduces potential for gastic distress
- Creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate
- Greater bioavailability of creatine and magnesium
- Ergogenic activity is enhanced when creatine magnesium chelate is consumed
- Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis
The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine found that short-term creatine supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%).
Long-term creatine supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength, performance, and muscle growth.
Q: How should I take Creatine MagnaPower?
A: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of Creatine MagnaPower in 8-10 ounces of water or flavored beverage and consume immediately post workout.
Q: What other MuscleSport raw products can I stack with Creatine MagnaPower?
A: To promote optimal muscle recovery and glycogen resynthesis we recommend stacking Creatine MagnaPower with our Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, L-Glutamine, and IBCAA 2:1:1 and consuming immediately post workout.
Q: I heard creatine can cause kidney problems and cause cramping. Is that true?
A: Absolutely not. Creatine is the most studied and effective supplement. Over 500 studies have been done on creatine and none have shown creatine to cause any adverse side effects.
However, you should expect to see big improvements in strength, power, and endurance after taking creatine.
1. Wheelwright, D. C., & Ashmead, S. D. (2000). U.S. Patent No. 6,114,379. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
2. Brilla, L. R., Giroux, M. S., Taylor, A., & Knutzen, K. M. (2003). Magnesium-creatine supplementation effects on body water. Metabolism, 52(9), 1136-1140.
3. Baldwin, D., Robinson, P. K., Zierler, K. L., & Lilienthal Jr, J. L. (1952). Interrelations of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and creatine in skeletal muscle of man. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 31(9), 850.
4. Morrison, J. F., O'Sullivan, W. J., & Ogston, A. G. (1961). Kinetic studies of the activation of creatine phosphoryltransferase by magnesium. Biochimica et biophysica acta, 52(1), 82-96.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov/