Body fat content is a tightly regulated process controlled by 2 major balances – calorie balance and fat balance. A change in body fat occurs when either of the two are out of balance.
In control of this, there are 4 factors:
- Calories In
- Calories Out
- Fat Tissue Storage (adipogenesis)
- Fat Tissue Release (lipolysis)
When calories out exceed calories in, weight loss occurs – mostly as fat. When more fat is released than stored, fat loss occurs. A ketogenic diet enhances rates of lipolysis, and it may help decrease calories in by assisting with appetite control.
BURNER was designed to help with all 4 factors, placing a heavy emphasis on burning more calories and reducing adipogenesis.
- 7-Keto® DHEA is a non-stimulant ingredient which accelerates metabolism.
- goBHB® ketones strengthen the state of ketosis (or induces one, for non-keto dieters)
- Olive Leaf Extract with Oleuropein and Oleanolic Acid enhance thyroid function, glucose regulation, and uncoupling protein action.
- Caffeine, Hordenine, Synephrine, and Yohimbine work synergistically for large, sustained, and targeted increases in rates of lipolysis and calorie burn while suppressing hunger.
- Quercetin & Sea Buckthorn reduce body fat storage by modulating PPAR receptors.
- Diiodo L-Thyronine enhances rates of body fat reduction while preserving lean muscle.
One notable hallmark of accelerated calorie burn is thermogenesis – hence the name, BURNER. You’ll understand once you try it!
BURNER may be used by anyone following any type of diet. BURNER was designed to work best for ketogenic metabolisms. With goBHB®, BURNER induces ketosis, making it ideal for everyone.
Use BURNER along with diet and exercise to accelerate fat loss and improve muscle retention during calorie deficits.
The full dose of BURNER is very powerful. Begin with 1 capsule to assess tolerance. Do not use for more than 8 weeks without taking 4 weeks off.
Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), as sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium goBHB®Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, or BHB, is an “alternative” fuel source – a ketone – produced during high-fat diets from accelerated lipid oxidation.
- BHB encourages fat metabolism and reduces blood glucose.
- Exogenous ketones signal to the body that it is already fat-adapted
- Improves mitochondrial health, enhancing overall metabolism and metabolic health.
Quercetin is known as the “master” bioflavonoid. A well-known antioxidant with potent health benefits.
- Quercetin boosts expression of PPARγ
- This may help improve cholesterol levels and reduce inflammatory markers
- Quercetin reduces levels of the enzyme fatty acid synthase, decreasing the potential for fat storage.
3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine is also known as T2 – one iodide short of T3.
- T2 is a total metabolism enhancer, using the endogenous thyroid hormone receptors.
- T2 increases both metabolic rate and lipolysis simultaneously and prepares multiple body tissues for fat loss.
- Supplementing with T2 helps preserve muscle tone during periods of caloric restriction, which normally decreases during energy deficits.
Sea Buckthorn is an herb that has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years.
Hordenine is an alkaloid commonly found in bitter orange peel and barley.
- Hordenine functions as an adrenergic system agonist.
- The adrenergic system plays a role in both rates of metabolism and lipolysis.
- Hordenine is particularly interesting, as it is a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor – it works synergistically with other stimulants, such as caffeine, to potentiate their effects.
- In other words, it makes caffeine (and other stimulants) better, increasing their ability to burn fat and improve body composition.
GBB is the immediate precursor to L-Carnitine with better bioavailability and more diverse metabolic effects.
- While carnitine is poorly absorbed, GBB is very efficiently absorbed, making it an even better method for increasing body carnitine levels.
- In addition to carnitine-like effects, GBB is believed to potently increase rates of thermogenesis. Users report sweating after consumption of GBB.
- In order to produce heat, calories are burned.
Caffeine is the most popular supplement for many things, including fat loss.
- Caffeine stimulates a release of epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenaline).
- Adrenaline then stimulates adrenergic receptors (both alpha and beta) throughout the body.
- The beta receptors increase metabolism, while alpha receptors perform the role of negative feedback – a control mechanism to begin reducing stimulation at the beta receptors. This contributes to why caffeine “fades” over a few hours.
- This stimulation increases metabolic rate, lipolysis, and rates of fat oxidation while suppressing hunger.
- Studies on caffeine show that higher doses of caffeine, such as the dose found in BURNER, increase the number of calories burned per day by nearly 400 calories.
- Over several weeks, this helps with weight loss.
Keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA; 7-Keto® DHEA)
7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone (aka, 7-oxo DHEA; aka, 7-Keto® DHEA) is an oxygenated form of DHEA that does NOT convert to testosterone.
- • 7-Keto DHEA has been proven to increase metabolic rate in a non-stimulatory manner by nearly 5%.
- • This increase in metabolic rate has led to improved fat loss compared to diet and exercise alone.
- • 7-Keto DHEA also increases circulating levels of T3, boosting natural metabolism and fat burning.
Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate
Dicaffeine malate is an extended-release version of caffeine anhydrous. It offers all the same great benefits as caffeine anhydrous, without the crash!
- In addition to caffeine’s fat-burning potential above, it’s also a potent energy-booster, nootropic, and performance enhancer.
- Using caffeine prior to testing or studying can improve cognitive performance.
- Caffeine’s also been noted numerous times to improve athletic performance, particularly endurance type exercise.
- Infinergy™ helps keep users more alert longer, reducing sensations of “crashing” several hours after caffeine consumption.
Yohimbine is an alkaloid found in yohimbe and other plants. It is another ingredient that works synergistically with adrenergic stimulants, and perhaps the only supplement known to have targeted fat burning effects.
- Yohimbine is an alpha adrenergic receptor antagonist.
- Caffeine activates both alpha and beta adrenergic receptors, and only the beta receptors provide the stimulant feeling we all know and love, but the alpha receptors work to reduce the energized feeling that caffeine provides.
- Because yohimbine antagonizes (inactivates) the alpha receptors, it makes caffeine far more effective for increasing metabolic rate, helping users burn more calories.
- The alpha adrenergic receptors are densely located on common areas with stubborn body fat, such as the midsection. Thus, yohimbine is effective for “spot reducing” – burning more body fat where more needs to be burned.
- Supplementing with 10mg doses of yohimbine has been found to reduce body fat by 2% in only 3 weeks. A particularly interesting observation, as subjects were already under 10% body fat and therefore much less likely to have such dramatic fat loss!
Olive Leaf Extract
Olives have long been renowned for their health effects. Rich in polyphenols, these fat-packed superfoods improve metabolic health while assisting in fat loss and even improving aesthetics.
- Olive leaf has many active constituents, but the two most important are oleuropein and oleanolic acid.
- Studies on olive leaf extract and oleuropein have reported improvements in cholesterol profiles, glucose management and glycation, and antioxidation.
- The oleanolic component has been noted to reduce carbohydrate absorption (by as much as 40%) and activate TGR5, increasing thyroid hormone, metabolic rate, and uncoupling proteins, which may help speed fat loss.
- Oleuropein may also help reduce skin damage from ultraviolet radiation and improve skin’s tensile strength.
p-SynephrineSynephrine is chemically similar to ephedrine and used in combination with caffeine to enhance caffeine’s effects on fat loss.
- As with many compounds, synephrine comes in different forms. P-Synephrine is the biologically active form of synephrine.
- Ingestion of p-synephrine in isolation has been observed to increase caloric expenditure by nearly an extra calorie per minute.
- Similar to ephedrine, synephrine is synergistic with caffeine in regards to increasing fat oxidation, with the 2 used together being greater than the sum of the 2 in isolation.
Theanine is a unique amino acid found in green tea. It helps counteract the negative aspects of stimulant ingredients without reducing their efficacy.
- Theanine promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety without increasing drowsiness.
- This makes it perfect for taking the “edge” off of stimulants like caffeine while the user still experiences increased energy and vigor.
- Using theanine in combination with caffeine has been found to be better than using caffeine in isolation. Caffeine + theanine offers greater benefits to mood and attention than the ingredients on their own.
Inositol, also known as myo-inositol, is a simple molecule with mood-enhancing and health-promoting benefits.
- Supplementing inositol has been shown to improve mood profiles, reducing urges for binge eating, feelings of anxiety, and instances of depression
- Inositol may also help with glucose control by improving insulin sensitivity and decreasing insulin release.
- In select cases, inositol supplementation has also been shown to independently increase rates of weight loss.
Q: What Makes BURNER Unique?
A: BURNER uses the fat-shedding powers of ketones, but that’s not all. Each ingredient in BURNER was carefully selected to exploit the benefits of a fat-burning metabolism – whether from consuming a ketogenic diet full time or temporarily from the BHB in BURNER.
The most effective fat burners and thermogenics are stimulants, and BURNER was designed to operate with synergy, using key ingredient combinations, such as caffeine, yohimbine, hordenine, synephrine, and theanine for extreme increases in metabolic rate, lipolysis, and fat oxidation without causing excess anxiety or crashing.
Q: Why Would I Use BURNER?
A: Use BURNER to help accelerate weight and/or fat loss along with diet and exercise. Choose BURNER only if you want the strongest ketogenic fat-burner + thermogenic available.
Q: How Do I Take BURNER?
A: For those who do not habitually consume any form of caffeine, begin with 1 Capsule of BURNER to assess tolerance. For those who do habitually consume caffeine, begin with 2 Capsules of BURNER to assess tolerance. If well-tolerated, use the recommended 3 Capsule dose as a dietary supplement daily for up to 8 weeks. Take BURNER in the morning or prior to exercise.