D-ASPARTIC ACID Revolution™ is our raw, unflavored D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) formula. DAA works in the central brain region to cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone.
It may also build up in the testicles, where it supports a rate-limiting step of testosterone synthesis.
All of this can:
- Improve testosterone levels
- Enhance libido
- Enhance fertility
D-ASPARTIC ACID Revolution™ can be used as a testosterone booster for infertile men, and by athletes as a temporary booster.
In fact, a 2012 study discovered that men who took DAA for 90 days were able to increase testosterone concentrations in serum by 30-60%.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
DAA can be used as a testosterone booster for infertile men, and by athletes as a temporary booster.
Elevated testosterone levels only last a week to a week and a half in healthy men, with testosterone returning to normal afterward.
- DAA works in the central brain region to cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone. It may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of Testosterone Booster synthesis, which leads to a minor testosterone increase.
- Gemma et. al (2012) discovered that men who took DAA for 90 days were able to increase testosterone concentrations in serum by 30-60%.
Q: What is the best way to take D-Aspartic Acid?
A: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (1.5 grams) with your favorite beverage and consume twice per day.
Q: Who do you recommend should take D-Aspartic Acid?
A: DAA should be taken by older individuals, individuals with lower than normal testosterone levels, and athletes/younger individuals who may need a temporary increase in testosterone production to break through training plateaus. DAA may also help facilitate recovery of testicular function following androgen use.
Q: What other MuscleSport raw products do you recommend taking with D-Aspartic acid?
A: To create an optimal muscle building environment, we recommend stacking D-Aspartic acid with Creatine Monohydrate and IBCAA 2:1:1. For optimal male support, stack DAA with Creatine MagnaPower and Nitrosigine.
1. D’Aniello, G., Ronsini, S., Notari, T., Grieco, N., Infante, V., D’Angel, N., ... & D’Aniello, A. (2012). d-Aspartate, a key element for the improvement of sperm quality.
2. D’Aniello, Autimo, et al. “Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.” Life sciences 59.2 (1996): 97-104.
3. Topo, Enza, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7 (2009): 120.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov/