Nitrosigine® Revolution™ is a patented complex of inositol bonded arginine silicate. It is scientifically engineered to significantly boost nitric oxide levels, delivering benefits to those engaged in fitness training programs.
- Enhanced absorption vs. L-Arginine
- Improves vasodilation during exercise by 66%
- Increases blood arginine in as few as 15 minutes and lasts up to 5 hours
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves focus
The studies have shown that Nitrosigine® is superior to standard arginine - doubling muscle pumps and increases in cellular swelling. Nitrosigine® has been shown to increase arginine levels in as quickly as 30 minutes and can last up to 5 hours – after just a single dose!
With continued use, nitric oxide (NO) levels build over time which can lead to even better blood flow and blood vessel flexibility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nitrosigine (Arginine Inositol Silicate)
Arginine (Nitrosigine) is a precursor to nitric oxide and expands blood vessels to optimize blood flow. Silicate is contained within the walls of the arteries to help maintain their structural integrity. Inositol is a stress reliever and insulin sensitizer.
- These ingredients works in synergy to help increase the blood flow and the structural integrity of the artery walls.
- Studies have shown Nitrosigine is more effective than other supplemental forms of arginine.
- Increases blood flow 200%
- Improves pumps 2.3x
- Reduces muscle damage ~50%
- Enhances cognition up to 400%
Q: How should I take Nitrosigine?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (two capsules) with water or beverage of your choice 30 minutes before your workout or in the morning on off days.
Q: What other MuscleSport raw products do you recommend stacking with Nitrosigine?
1. Kalman, D. S., Feldman, S., Samson, A., & Krieger, D. R. (2015). A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. Clinical pharmacology: advances and applications, 7, 103.
2. Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, Komorowski J. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015; 12(Suppl 1):P14.
3. Komorowski J, Perez Ojalvo S. A pharmacokinetic evaluation of the duration of effect of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate and arginine hydrochloride in healthy adult males. The FASEB Journal. 2016; 30(1) Supplement 690.17.
4. Proctor SD, Vine DF, Russell JC. A novel complex of arginine-silicate improves micro- and macrovascular function and inhibits glomerular sclerosis in insulin-resistant JCR: LA cp rats. Diabetologia 2005; 48:1925-1932.
5. Komorowski J, Rood-Ojalvo S, El-Sohemy A. Arginine silicate supplementation decreases markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic dysfunction and increases markers of vasodilation and cardiovascular health in healthy adult males. FASEB Journal. 2015; 29:748.2.
6. N21 H, 2015: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effects of Nitrosigine® on lean body mass and arm circumference in weight-training adult males.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov/