Rhino Rampage PUMPED Pre Workout Capsules are the first in MuscleSport’s Rampage PUMP Series. This encapsulated pre workout Pump supplement formula leads the industry in potency with over 6.5 grams of active ingredients proven to improve the workout experience.
Rhino Rampage PUMPED was created to pack the full punch of a traditional, ready-to-mix pre workout Pump powder while avoiding the artificial sweeteners and fillers to support proper gastrointestinal function and complete absorption of each powerful ingredient. It definitely fits the bill!
- Citrulline Malate (4,000 mg) – Pepform® Citrulline (4,000 mg) – All the benefits of citrulline in a more advanced delivery system with whey peptides for enhanced absorption. Enhances blood flow, ability to perform repetitions to failure, ammonia clearance, nutrient delivery, and more!
- BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous (1,000 mg) – Betaine supplementation has been proven to enhance maximal training volume and power output, which can lead to accelerated gains if you’re training maximally!
PeakNRG™ - is a combination of Adaptogens and Ayurvedic mushroom strains. This allows athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress, giving you the extra edge you want to take your training to the next level.
The inspiration for Rhino Rampage PUMP rests in MuscleSport’s passion for optimal human function. Using a pre workout pump supplement is a surefire way to improve every training session, which enhances gains over time.
However, repeated exposure to artificial sweeteners can disrupt the microbiome and intestinal lining, decreasing absorption of nutrients over time. This is part of the reason why the first dose of pre workout is often the best – we never regain the ability for maximal absorption of nutrients.
Occasionally rotating to a capsule based pre workout (and other products) can help reduce exposure to sweeteners and other sensory ingredients, restoring more optimal gut function. Unfortunately, most capsule products sacrifice efficacy for volume (number of capsules).
Not MuscleSport. We stay committed to optimal human functioning. Rhino Rampage, despite being contained in capsules, is more powerful and effective than the best-selling, powder-based Pump pre workouts!
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and VLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Cobalamin (B12) may be the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
- In B12-deficient athletes and ill persons, supplementation with B12 enhances endurance.
- Required for the formation of hemoglobin and prevents pernicious anemia.
- Involved in the replication of DNA.
If we were to rank essential pre workout ingredients, citrulline malate would be at the top of our list. Because arginine does not survive first pass liver metabolism, citrulline is a better arginine (by conversion recycling) and nitric oxide enhancer, and citrulline malate has been shown to increase training volume and blood flow.
- May increase maximal training volume nearly 20%, and training volume is the strongest predictor of muscle hypertrophy.
- Improves recovery time between sets, making workouts more efficient.
- Scientific investigations on citrulline malate have observed that it improves ATP production during exercise over 30% while working synergistically with creatine to improve phosphocreatine resynthesis rates.
BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous
Methylation is a key regulator in genetic expression. With tri methyl glycine (aka betaine) 3 methyl groups are provided, which has been observed to play a role in liver detoxification, neurotransmitter production, and, most importantly, enhanced physical work capacity and muscular power output.
- Improves muscle strength and accelerates muscle recovery
- May improve the mind-muscle connection
- Studies show that betaine supplementation improves bench press power by 20%
Absorbed by the body 60% better than creatine monohydrate due to the hydrochloride group which lowers pH, increases solubility, and prevents stomach issues.
Norvaline is an isomer of valine that has the function of inhibiting the arginase enzyme.
Arginine helps increase NO levels and promote vasodilation and pumps.
Arginase is the enzyme that breaks down arginine, decreasing the amount available to generate NO.
Supplementing with norvaline extends the effects of other NO boosters and amplifies their vasodilating effects.
Vanadyl sulfate has been shown to significantly improve glycemic control and, thereby, improve liver and muscle sensitivity to insulin.
Studies suggest that vanadyl sulfate helps muscle cells uptake glucose, and may help you perform better and recover faster.
Halberstam et al. (1996) found that subjects taking small doses of vanadyl sulfate improved both hepatic and skeletal muscle insulin sensitivity by enhancing insulin’s inhibitory effect on lipolysis.
Driving glucose into muscle cells increases muscle fullness.
PeakNRG™ is a combination of Adaptogens and Ayurvedic mushroom strains. This allows athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress, giving you the extra edge you want to take your training to the next level.