- Unique profile of fatty acids
- No caffeine or other stimulants
- Contains EPA & DHA*
- Contains CLA*
- EPA & DHA – Perhaps the two most renowned fats. EPA and DHA which are omega-3 fatty acids.
- CLA – CLA is essentially a type of polyunsaturated, omega-6 fatty acid.
- ALA – An essential fatty acid precursor to EPA and DHA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Most humans get their consumption of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) through butter. It is found mostly in meat and dairy products.
- CLA is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)/ Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
EPA and DHA are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that are primarily found in fish.
Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3)
Alpha-linolenic acid is a kind of omega-3 fatty acid found in plants.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6):
Oleic Acid (Omega 9)
Oleic acid is a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid that occurs naturally in animals and vegetable oils.
Q: What is the best way to take LipoSlim Revolution?
A: As a dietary supplement, take one to two servings (1-2 Softgels) up to three times daily with meals.
Q: What other MuscleSport products do you recommend stacking with LipoSlim Revolution?
A: For optimal results stack with the AlphaShred Cutting Stack.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov/